The material contained on this website and in our newsletters offer information: in no way does that information constitute professional advice on gambling;
- The Staff of casinodelavallee.it are not responsible for errors on the website, in the documents attached to it, or in the newsletters;
- The staff of casinodelavallee.it are not responsible for any problems arising form the use of the information contained therein, or of the consequences of that use;
- No guarantee is given for the accuracy of the contents of the website or of the documents attached;
- Anyone using information from the website and in the newsletters must take full and exclusive responsibility for doing so;
- The staff of casinodelavallee.it are not in any way responsible for the contents of those websites that can be reached by activating the links within this website. The use of the external websites is entirely at the user’s own risk.
- The staff of casinodelavallee.it cannot be held responsible for any kind of damage, direct or indirect, that is caused by the use, proper or improper, of the information (or of the tools of risk assessment) offered on this website.
- Casino S. p. a. declines all responsibility for the unforeseen closure of the Casino rooms, due to strikes, industrial disputes, or other causes of force majeure, and/or events beyond its control. Before arriving here, it is advised that you check the opening times of the Casino, by calling the information desk, from 14.00 onwards, on following number 0184.108.40.206. When the information desk is closed, please call the switchboard, on 0166.52.21.