When entering the amusement arcades of the Casino de la Vallée the only real requirement is that of dressing decorously. There are, however, rules concerning the male clients whilst there are no restrictions for women, other than the use of modesty.
- No limitations.
- No entrance in sandals.
- No entrance in sleeveless vests.
- No entrance in shorts unless below the knee. (Capri style or “pinocchietto”).
The same ruling applies as for the American Games Room, but in addition the following should be respected:
- No entrance wearing t-shirts (short sleeved, V-neck or crew-neck).
- No entrance wearing track suits.
- No entrance wearing sandals.
- No entrance in shorts, even longer shorts whether Capri style or “pinocchietto”.
- Classic style jeans are allowed with a polo shirt ("Lacoste"® style).
- Pile shirts, cardigans and sleeveless jackets may be worn or left in the cloakroom.
The wardrobe is a free service made available for the storage of coats, jackets, hats, bags and umbrellas. When in doubt, the final decision is always left to the Games Manager, the Safety Officer or the secretarial office.